Here we’ll share practical perspectives, understandings, insights and realisations about self, the mind, the physical, the world, consciousness – and everything and all else in-between as the multi-dimensional existence that we currently consist of and exist as; and within that: practical support and assistance methods/tools/techniques of facing this existence as self in the process of standing-up and standing-together in changing ourselves to change the world.

Sequence of Events vs. Time (Part 2)

|

Sequence of Events vs. Time (Part 2)


We’ll continue with the Self Forgiveness process in the next post, expanding more on the two equations above with regards to how to see one’s relationship to reality through the eyes of the physical and not through the eyes of Time – and what this practically entails in our day-to-day living.

Self Forgiveness (continued)

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have been and am still self-responsible for the reactions of patience and impatience I create within my Mind and Body when I am confronted with a person/situation involving time – and I calculate the procedure/process according to time (seconds, minutes, hours) in the Mind, instead of first practically considering the relationship between sequences of events and time. This means, me practically walking a physical time-line and from there calculating the time a particular person / situation would take; but if I try and control sequences of events in physical space-time by trying to force it into/as seconds/minutes/hours – this sets me up for reactions.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to take into consideration that when I calculate time – that I often do not take many variables into consideration, because: in my Mind – it’s only me, the appointment and time that exists, for example, and so I will calculate time only within this context; instead of considering the other variables of other people and many other contingencies that may be involved in the relationship between me and an appointment. The consequence of this is that I calculate time and sequences of events within a tunnel-vision perspective and then when all the things happen that I did not take into account, causing the time-calculations I made in tunnel-vision perspective to be way out – I set myself up for reactions.

An example:
I make an appointment and I consider the amount of time it usually takes me to get to the appointment, I consider the amount of time it usually takes me to wait in the waiting-room and how long the appointment itself will be. This then encompasses my ‘tunnel-vision’ starting point, because I am not considering probable contingencies such as traffic, other people before my appointment time being late / some appointments of others before me extending their appointment time. So many times, all the contingencies / variables I didn’t take into account – happens at once: running late at home, traffic on the way, the person with whom I have an appointment is running late and so everything domino-effects within/throughout the day where everything else becomes extended.
In this, if I accept/allow myself to in the Mind – hold onto my initial tunnel-vision calculation with all the sequences of events in physical reality changing: I am going into conflict with physical space-time sequences of events and I am going to try and ‘fight my way through’ all the contingencies / variables that took place that caused my initial time-calculation to be way off. Then I will try and ‘force my way through’ the physical sequences of events – pushing for things to move faster, because I am trying to have the sequences of events fit into my Mind’s time-calculation: not seeing/realising/understanding that I do not have control over how other physical things / people move – so, trying to force anything will be useless. Instead, what I should do – is from the first moment of change, such as running late at home: I should adjust my time-calculations, when something happens on the way – I should adjust my time-calculations again and so-forth. In this process, I moving with physical-reality sequences of events – instead of AGAINST it, trying to fight/force my way through it if/as I was still holding onto my tunnel-vision time-calculations.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I would use the emotion of Impatience and the feeling of Patience as an ‘balancing crutch’ in the conflict I create within my relationship between Time in the Mind and sequences of events in the Physical as follows: as the sequences of events do not fit into my Mind’s time-calculations – I start reacting within/as Impatience, because things are taking longer than initially predicted. In/as this Impatience-reaction – I then use this emotional force to try and control the outcome of sequences of events, to force it into/as my Mind’s time-frame. Sometimes – the emotion of Impatience accumulates to irritation/frustration and even anger – using this to manipulate / blame others for why things aren’t going MY way. Or, other times – I would balance the emotion of Impatience with the feeling of Patience to attempt/try to stabilize myself within this conflict I am creating between Time in the Mind and sequences of events in the Physical.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how accessing/using the emotion/feeling of Impatience and Patience is not the Solution to the problem I am creating for myself as the conflict between Time in the Mind and sequences of events in the Physical – it merely serves as a bridge for a moment to get me through this conflict.

In this next post we’ll continue the Self Forgiveness Process investigating why/how the emotion as Impatience and the feeling as Patience is not the solution to the problem of conflict we create between Time and Sequences of Events.


1 comments:

Proceso a la vida said...

Thanks Sunette, great blogs!

Post a Comment